Sunday, February 7, 2010

7th feb

This is the worst day of my life. Early in the morning, I heard a bad news. Then I had a row with my friend. I had to walk all the way to Maitighar from Dillibazaar and I was, too, weak to walk. Hungry and thirsty when I reached my house, I found the door locked from the inside. I called out for my brother for a while when he didn't response, I tried calling my landlords - no response. I tried their number number still, no response. I did all I could but all in vain. I just sat in front of the door for a while and then finally when I came to know my brother was inside, I called him. He answered the phone and opened the door. I gave him a good piece of my mind. I was too tired for anything so I just drank a cup of water and fell on bed. As soon as I hit my pillow, I felt asleep. I nearly had two accidents (nearly god hit by taxis) while returning from my college. All in all, it was the worst day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment