Friday, February 5, 2010

First day in kirtipur

It was my first night out in Kirtipur. The place caught my breathe. It is just like a countryside - beautiful, peaceful and clean, everything just so wonderful. I was fascinated by its cleanliness more than anything else. Amidst the chaos and pollution of the Valley, it was a nice break. The place is really beautiful and a 'must-see'. I think everyone should take a break and go there once. It will be best to visit the place with friends. I went to visit my stranger-relatives, I had never met or heard about them. They didn't know I was coming but still the people were so warm and welcoming I was overwhelmed by their hospitality. The place and the people are both just wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. But, we can not generalize one particular thing, or person or situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you are right. But still, I loved the experience.

    ReplyDelete