Wednesday, March 31, 2010

April 1st

April first is back and with it the trend of making fools, too. However, this year I thought I won't fool anyone and I'll try to be safe myself. I was and am safe but I fooled someone. In my neighboring flat there is this kid who always irritates me with two questions "batti kaile aucha?" and "batti kaile jancha?" so I just thought why not fool him today? He asked me the same question just a couple of minutes before the outage and I replied him there will be no outage today. He was happy because he could watch the cartoon. His sister also asked me the same thing and I gave the same reply. Just then the power went off and he came by asking me why. I just smiled and said "April Fool". All he could do was smile because early in the morning he had tried to fool me. The deal was even and I don't like keeping anyone's debt, whatever it is.

It was just a small joke which did not harm anyone but sometimes people play serious jokes on others which could cause a serious problem. I have heard about such jokes more than once, most of them from my relatives. I wonder why people do that? Its good to joke but it has to have certain limits. Everything should have a limit. Anyways, no more philosophical stuffs, its April 1st so happy April fool's day. Ha!!ha!!

2 comments:

  1. Ya, I wan also not become fool, neither made anyone. But, I was also victim of this. Yesterday, I told 2 friends who were waiting for BA 3rd year result, that their result is out. But neither of them believed me, bcoz it was April Fool. After confirmations from several, they only believed me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops!! thats bad but they should have believed you.I always do.

    ReplyDelete