Monday, March 8, 2010

Women's Day

March 8, its a women's day. Why just this single day? Why not the remaining 364 days as well. If today is the women's day, are the remaining days men's day? I think we celebrate one day as women's day because they are very special to us. Women are usually left behind from the very beginning of the human civilization. This concept, however, has been changing but is still prevalent. May be this day is celebrate in order to encourage them to come forward. Whatever be the reason, I still like the idea of celebrating the specially dedicated to me and all the women in the world. But don't just pretend to be celebrating or respecting women just this day. Women are the creator of the life and I am not being a Feminist. Respect women, love them and show them how you appreciate them and how special they are for you. She might be your mother, grandmother, sister, wife, teacher or even your girl/friend. Just tell her how much you love her and see their reaction. If your have not said them yet, tell them NOW I bet you will have the best moment of your life. Happy Women's Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Anisha, you don't need to hesitate to be called feminist. Anyway, I agree with you. I also have shared same idea in my blog. If you can and want, plz go through my opinion too and comment, hai.

    ReplyDelete